“MULTISWEEP” 725 – FULL SIZE YARD SWEEPER
The Multi Sweep 725C is the market leader for Irish construction sites. It offers a sweeping performance and reliability that is needed in heavy duty applications.
The front wheel mounting structures are reinforced using box steel, which carry our kingpin wheel arrangement. The front wheel diameter is 400mm, which is made of a steel casing and rubber rim. This gives excellent maneuverability and strength.
The large capacity debris container is opened manual or hydraulically from within the cab. It is then closed simply by lowering the Multisweep while moving forward as it makes contact with the ground.
The Side Kerb Brush is made up of polypropylene and flat steel blades which are extremely effective at removing weeds, moss or other lodged debris from a kerbed or walled area.
An independent power pack can be supplied as an alternative power source. The unit comes complete with engine, pump and hydraulic reservoir. This allows the MultiSweep to be used by any material handler with forks.
- Collects as it sweeps.
- Quick and easy method of attachment.
- Permanently on site ready for instant use.
- Suitable for collecting fine sand, dust, mud, brick or general debris.
- Various attachments available.
- Tractor A frame and/or Fork Mounted
- Power, Gravity of Hydraulic Water System
- Hydraulic Opening of Debris Container
- Highly recommended for Building Sites.
- Cost effective means of regaining man-hours lost to sweeping.
If you need product catalog, please click here.