The SE and SL ranges of pumps handle wastewater, process water and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility and industrial applications. They can be permanently installed using an auto-coupling guide-rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for freestanding installation or for use as portable utility pumps.
Features and benefit
– IE3 motor efficiency for substantial energy and cost savings.
– Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
– Integrated analogue sensors offer complete monitoring of pump condition.
– Lifting handle designed for optimum point-of-balance and correct lifting.
– Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
– One cable to the pump, simplifying pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
– Moisture-proof connector ensures that liquid cannot penetrate into the motor.
– Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-proof connection.
– Easy-to-remove bolts for pump servicing do not require special tools.
– Double mechanical shaft seal ensures longer operation time with less downtime.
– Short rotor shaft reduces vibrations to protect shaft seals and bearings.
– Closed cooling system for dry installation.
– Choice of SuperVortex or S-tube impeller.
– SmartTrim allows for easy adjustment of impeller clearance for maximum pump efficiency.
For more information, please click.